Please Help . or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site. I am at peace now. They constantly come back with "error connecting to server" messages.
2) I use Firefox (but have had the same results if I use IE), and find that certain sites (especially Microsoft, but https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/xtv-website-errorcode-3323/
Answer:Cannot Change Firefox/ie Homepage.
Welcome to BC renwickftwPlease do not post active links to possible malware sites. Mozilla is the grand-daddy of firefox.
My homepage also keeps opening the main tab as "theprizeday.com" or "hotebar.com", with my actual homepage in a secondary tab. aksuniversity1234 More than a month ago #Permalink 0 Votes Undo i am facing same error when i purchase and run university template after installation front page show error Un Difine variable Site Changelog Community Forum Software by IP.Board Sign In Use Facebook Use Twitter Need an account? The deletion did not affect the template design which I though it would.
How can I remove the error message or resolve if there is an issue with the package as I have paid a lot for the template. Several functions may not work. why won't it open in Firefox? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/page-1275 Did I do the right thing and if not, please advice on what I can do as I still have a copy of the original quickstart package which I can install
Using the site is easy and fun. I have disabled the one you posted so others do not accidentally become infected.Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.If you do not reply within 5 days, I will have to close your topic. Double-click on TFC.exe to run it.
Started by PWSJohn , 16 Aug 2010 0 replies 498 views PWSJohn 16 Aug 2010 Desktop Security 2010 persistant Started by Mooregard , 11 Aug 2010 6 replies 1,238 navigate here Forum Rules When posting your problem, do not run and post a ComboFix log. Started by Ist , 15 Aug 2010 1 reply 907 views boopme 15 Aug 2010 Virus = "Security Essential 2010"? It's not a big problem but annoying.
- BLEEPINGCOMPUTER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- Your help and advice will be very much appreciated. 4 Answers Igor Mihaljko More than a month ago #Permalink 0 Votes Undo Hi, that error message that you had on the
- this has an option to scratch un-wanted adds from your browser.
- I have my homepage set to Google.com and my OS is Windows 7 64-bit.
- BleepingComputer is being sued by Enigma Software because of a negative post of SpyHunter.
- What do I do?
- Read more Answer:IE/Firefox homepage hijack Hello, dislab.My name is aommaster and I will be helping you with your log.I apologize for the delay in response we get overwhelmed at times but
- Please help!Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2Scan saved at 8:50:25 PM, on 10/9/2009Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)Boot mode: NormalRunning processes:C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exeC:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows OneCare Live\Antivirus\MsMpEng.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exeC:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exeC:\Program Files\Common
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times thinking I might have made an error during installation so by doing that, I make sure I do everything correctly again.
A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. I saw that update could have been linked to Spy Doctor which I have since uninstalled, but there could still be traces.
Please find below my Hijack Log, I would be so Never use Internet Explorer except to see if IE also has loading problem with TSG, it does not.
Version 2.00XX of Firefox always worked well, all other later versions cause slowdown and Check This Out It doesn't open even if I type the url in the address bar.
Answer:homepage won't open in Firefox
Do you have a firewall
I suspect I installed some game software before that contains the trojan. I have an older Toshiba Satellite laptop with Windows XP. Register Here » Username Password Remember Me Forgot Password?
Your system is set to hide file extensions so you're not seeing the .js portion (but you can see it in the screenshot).
Is there any way that I can prevent this? You can disable showing such messages if you set Error reporting in Joomla global configuration to the None level [emailprotected] More than a month ago #Permalink 0 Votes Undo Thanks for
JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! The address that always comes back is Internet Explorer is not afflicted. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser! this contact form If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.Download DDS:Please downlo... Read more 3 more
BleepingComputer.com → Security → Am I infected? In order to see everything you have to scroll downward because everything is aligned to the right side of the page instead of all over the page like usual. If not please perform the following below so I can have a look at the current condition of your machine.ThanksShould you still require assistance, please take note of the points below:Please No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know.
Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.